Delivery time 23 - 26 Working days
Important info about the delivery time specification
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
SKYRO 650 is the new linear rack and pinion drive with Syncro³ synchronization function.
The new SKYRO 650 is very versatile thanks to the 650 N pulling and pushing force, which is controlled and managed by a microprocessor.
In the new SKYRO series of actuators, Nekos has incorporated its accumulated experience in this field to offer robust, durable and easy-to-assemble products that score with an excellent price-performance ratio.
- The application is versatile and adaptable according to the modular principle. Several motors can be connected together on the same window in the Syncro³ version, but it is also possible to insert thrust points without a motor, connected by a connecting rod.
- Automation of domes, large skylights, shed windows, skylights, brise soleil or in-line top hung windows are the most common applications.
- Strokes range from 180 to 1000 mm. Protection class IP65.
- The drive is fixed with a clamp system along the entire length of the shaft. The pivoting support element allows the drive to follow the opening radius of the window.
- Linear rack and pinion drive for the movement of domes, top-hung and bottom-hung windows and gable windows.
- Push and pull force 650 N. Mounting of multiple push points on the same window with drives and non-motorized shafts connected in a syncro system.
- Included in the delivery is the universal swivel bracket, which can be fixed with two sliding clamps along the entire length of the shaft.
- Power consumption controlled end position cut-off during opening and closing, which also serves as electronic overload protection.
- Can be synchronized with other actuators and connected in parallel.
- It complies with EU reference directives (EMC, Low Voltage Directives).
- Standard colors: silver anodized for the metallic continuous aluminum castings, gray (RAL7047) for the gearmotor. The power supply cable is white.
- Push and pull force: 650N
- Supply voltage: 110-230V ~ (AC)
- Current consumption at rated load: 0,37 A / 0,18 A
- Power consumption at rated load: 28 W / 24 W
- Thrust speed in idle mode: 7.0mm/s
- End stop: control according to power consumption
- Duration of maximum stroke at load: Depending on stroke
- Electrical insulation: Class II
- Operating mode: 2 cycles
- Operating temperature: - 20 °C ... + 70°C
- Protection class: IP65
- Soft stop: NO
- Relax function: YES
- Synchronization Syncro³: YES (max. 8)
- Parallel connection: YES (max. 20)
- Supply cable length: 2 m
- Opening/closing limit stop/overload protection: Control according to power consumption
- Noise: 55 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 44,6x113x (stroke + 163) mm
- Drive incl. swivel bracket
|RWA suitable :||No|
|Limit switch Open - Close :||With power consumption|
|Protection class :||II (Protective Insulated)|
|Voltage :||230V AC|
|Application :||Light domes, Pivot window, Top hung window|
|Stroke length can be shortened :||No|
|Humidity :||NOT suitable for outdoor use! max. 80% relF, NICHT KONDENSIEREND|
|Signaling contact :||No|
|Protection class :||IP 65|
|Ambient temperature :||-20°C - +70°C|
|Design :||Rack and pinion drive|
|Connection line :||2m|
|Holding force :||3500N|
|Scope of delivery:||Drive incl. swivel bracket|