Delivery time 23 - 26 Working days
Important info about the delivery time specification
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
Kato ADV Radio is the wireless evolution of the Kato family. The same body, but a different, more sophisticated intelligence. Equipped with its own radio frequency receiver integrated into the drive body, it is suitable for installation where there is a need for remote control. It works with PIK handheld transmitter and roll code technology. Temporarily, however, it can also be connected to a wire-based impulse control located near the closing device. When combined with NRS1 series rain detectors, windows and doors can be closed automatically via wire when it rains, without the need for additional control centers.
Electric chain drive with double-row four-link chain enclosed in a suitable aluminum container made of high-strength composite material (polyamide with fiberglass filler). The drive is suitable for the movement of top-hung and bottom-hung windows, domes and hatches.
- Push and pull force 300 N
- Power supply 230V AC (50Hz)
- Electronic limit stop during opening with three possible strokes, adjustable at any time by means of dip switches
- Power consumption controlled limit stop on closing
- Included in delivery are support brackets with screwless quick coupling, brackets for sashes of bottom-hung or top-hung windows with quick coupling and uncoupling
- Parallel connection is possible
For further features, please refer to the technical data table.
Conforms to the relevant EU directives (EMC directives, low voltage directives).
- Push and pull force: 300N
- Supply voltage: 230V AC
- Current consumption at rated load: 0.31A-0.24A
- Power consumption at rated load: ~23-27W
- Speed of movement unloaded: 15.7mm/s
- Duration of unloaded stroke (400mm): 25s
- Electrical insulation: Class II
- Operating mode: 2 cycles
- Operating temperature: - 5°C ... + 65°C
- Protection class: IP30
- Adjustment of fixing to the frame: Self-positioning
- Nominal holding force (varies according to the selected brackets): 1600N
- Limit stop at opening: Electronic with adjustment by dip switch
- Closing limit stop: With power input
- Dimensions: 386,5x59x37mm
- Weight: 1,00kg
|RWA suitable :||No|
|Application :||For bottom-hung windows (without restriction to 15cm), For standard tilt and turn windows, Pivot window, Tilt window, Top hung window|
|Holding force :||1600N|
|Ambient temperature :||-5 to +65°C|
|Protection class :||IP 30|
|Design :||Chain drive|
|Limit switch Open - Close :||Opening: Electronically by dip switch / Closing: with power input|
|Signaling contact :||No|
|Stroke length can be shortened :||Ja|
|Humidity :||NOT suitable for outdoor use! max. 80% relF, NICHT KONDENSIEREND|
|Voltage :||230V AC|
|Protection class :||II (Protective Insulated)|
|Stroke length:||max. 400mm|
|Scope of delivery:||Drive incl. support brackets with screwless quick coupling, brackets for sashes of bottom-hung or top-hung windows with quick coupling and uncoupling; rain sensor and remote control PIK to be ordered separately.|
|Current / Power:||0.31A-0.24A|
Scope of delivery
Drive incl. support brackets with screwless quick coupling, brackets for sashes of bottom-hung or top-hung windows with quick coupling and uncoupling; rain sensor and remote control PIK to be ordered separately.