Delivery time 21 - 24 Working days
Important info about the delivery time specification
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
Wind monitors are used to monitor wind speed in building services and industry. The control electronics are integrated in the wind sensor. When the switching threshold is reached, the built-in relay switches from normally closed contact to normally open contact after a switch-on delay of approx. 8 s. The relay is activated by the wind sensor. If the wind speed is below the switching threshold for more than 5 min., the wind monitor switches back to the idle state.
- Measuring range 0...35m/s
- Set point adjustable 0...35 m/s
- Wind load max. 50 m/s
- Start-up speed approx. 1.0 m/s
- Tolerance +/- 2 %
- Connection cable 5 m - 5 x 0,5 mm
- Wind transmitter painted in aluminum color
- all screw connections and ball bearings are made of stainless steel
- Switch-on delay fixed at 8 sec.
- Switch-off delay fixed at approx. 6 min.
- Output potential-free change-over contact
- Dimension: shell cross diameter 160 mm, total height 190 mm, mast mounting diameter 50 mm
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Switching capacity: 0.8 A / 24 VAC
- Supply voltage: 24 VAC and 24 VDC
- Current consumption: approx. 30 mA (with heater < 70 mA)