Delivery time 16 - 19 Working days
Important info about the delivery time specification
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
Homematic IP wall switch - 6-fold #142308A0
The Homematic IP wall switch - 6-gang is part of the Homematic IP smart home system. The universally applicable pushbutton has three pairs of buttons that can be used to control wirelessly connected Homematic IP devices easily and conveniently. Depending on requirements, the buttons can, for example, set the heating to low mode (eco mode) or switch the light. In addition, several scene functions can be executed simultaneously via one button. It would then be conceivable, for example, that the floor lamp and the power supply of the home cinema system are switched on and the ceiling light is dimmed down after pressing the button. A replaceable labeling field provides the necessary overview of which keys have been assigned to certain functions or devices. Despite the large number of built-in buttons, the wall switch solution is no larger than a normal light switch and can therefore be easily integrated into existing systems. Thus numerous switch series for 55er frames of the prominent manufacturers Berker, GIRA, Merten, JUNG, Busch Jaeger, solo®, Busch® axcent, alpha, balance® SI and ELSO are supported. The assembly can take place at almost any place in radio range, alternatively by double-sided adhesive tape, or completely classicallywith screws. The corresponding mounting material is of course included in the delivery.
Further product information is available at www.homematic-ip.com. A detailed user manual for the Homematic IP system can be found in the download area.
- Universal wireless wall switch with six buttons for convenient control of remote devices. The buttons can be freely configured in pairs or individually.
- Enables, for example, the switching on or off of light sources and scenarios.
- Individual button labeling via exchangeable labeling field.
- Easy integration into existing switch series for 55 mm frames of the leading manufacturers.
- Operation requires connection to one of the following solutions: Homematic IP access point with free smartphone app and toll-free cloud service; central CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI; third-party partner solutions.
|Voltage :||2x 1.5 V LR03/Micro/AAA|
|Protection class :||IP 20|
|Ambient temperature :||5 to 35 °C|
|Radio frequency band :||868.0-868.6 MHz / 869.4-869.65 MHz|
|Radio free-field range :||200 m|
|Scope of delivery:||Homematic IP wall switch - 6-fold, changeable frame, mounting plate, double-sided adhesive strips (2x), screws 3.0 x 30 mm (2x) and dowels 5 mm (2x), 1.5 V LR03/Micro/AAA batteries (2x), operating instructions|
|Dimensions:||Without frame: 55 x 55 x 20 mm; With frame: 86 x 86 x 22 mm|
Scope of delivery
Homematic IP wall switch - 6-fold, changeable frame, mounting plate, double-sided adhesive strips (2x), screws 3.0 x 30 mm (2x) and dowels 5 mm (2x), 1.5 V LR03/Micro/AAA batteries (2x), operating instructions