Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Important info about the delivery time
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
Homematic IP wall thermostat with switching output - for brand switches #150628A0
The Homematic IP wall thermostat with switching output is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and controls 230 V floor heating actuators via relay output. The wall thermostat with switching output thus makes it easy to upgrade a conventional underfloor heating control to intelligent control of the room temperature by replacing the previous bimetal controller. This increases living comfort and actively helps to save energy.
The smart solution offers individual temperature profiles with up to 13 changes per day in 3 or 6 adjustable heating profiles (3x heating/3x cooling). The Homematic IP wall thermostat with switching output can be used to conveniently select the target temperature in 0.5 °C increments using the dial. The large illuminated display shows the set and actual temperature as well as the humidity. In addition, all values can also be read and set via the Homematic IP app.
The wall thermostat is mounted in classic flush-mounted boxes, which makes it much easier to replace existing wall thermostats. The dimensions of the Homematic IP wall thermostat even allow it to be integrated into multiple frames from leading manufacturers. If the thermostat is to be used without the Homematic IP Access Point or without the CCU2/CCU3 control panel, the desired settings can be selected directly on the thermostat without a smart home connection.
Further product information is available at www.homematic-ip.com. A detailed user manual for the Homematic IP system can be found in the download area.
- Individual control of 230 V actuators for floor heating systems via relay output according to specified heating profiles.
- Enables easy upgrade of a conventional underfloor heating control to intelligently controlled regulation of the room climate via smartphone by replacing the existing wall thermostat.
- Measurement and display of set and actual temperature as well as humidity on large illuminated display.
- Individual temperature profiles with up to 13 changes per day in 3 or 6 adjustable heating profiles (3x heating/3x cooling).
- One of the following solutions is required for operation: stand-alone (without access point or central unit in combination with a floor heating actuator; configuration directly on the wall thermostat); Homematic IP access point with free smartphone app and toll-free cloud service; CCU2/CCU3 central unit with local WebUI user interface; third-party partner solutions.
|Voltage :||230 V/50 Hz|
|Lastart :||Ohmic load|
|Protection class :||IP 20|
|Ambient temperature :||0 to 50 °C|
|Radio frequency band :||868.0-868.6 MHz / 869.4-869.65 MHz|
|Radio free-field range :||130 m|
|Scope of delivery:||Homematic IP wall thermostat with switching output - for brand switches, change frame, power supply unit, screws 3.2 x 15 mm (2x), screws 3.2 x 25 mm (2x), operating instructions|
|Dimensions:||Without frame: 55 x 55 x 54 mm; With frame: 86 x 86 x 54 mm|
Scope of delivery
Homematic IP wall thermostat with switching output - for brand switches, change frame, power supply unit, screws 3.2 x 15 mm (2x), screws 3.2 x 25 mm (2x), operating instructions