Delivery time 16 - 19 Working days
Important info about the delivery time specification
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Other type designation: HmIP-WTH-2
Homematic IP Wall Thermostat with Humidity Sensor #143159A0
The Homematic IP wall thermostat with humidity sensor is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and allows direct control of multiple Homematic IP radiator thermostats in one room. In addition, it can be used independently of the system to directly control Homematic IP floor heating actuators. In this context, neither a Homematic IP access point nor a CCU2/CCU3 central control unit is required for installation and operation. Thanks to wireless communication, the wall thermostat and the underfloor heating actuator can be linked directly without having to lay cables. The use of a Homematic IP underfloor heating control system thus offers a significantly lower installation effort compared to conventional underfloor heating control systems and at the same time the advantages of intelligent heating control at room level.
The wall thermostat with the dimensions of a light switch can be operated quite intuitively via a rotary wheel. The temperature, which can be set in 0.5 °C steps, can thus be defined very precisely and then automatically transmitted to the Homematic IP radiator thermostats or underfloor heating actuators. If electric heaters are used, they can be controlled via the Homematic IP switchable socket. If you want, you can also use the Homematic IP Skill for Amazon Alexa to conveniently control your Homematic IP wall thermostat via voice commands.
In addition to the set and actual temperature, the integrated, illuminated display also shows the humidity determined via the built-in sensor. When the "boost mode" is activated by briefly pressing the rotary wheel, all radiator valves are opened to 80% over a period of 300 seconds, thus enabling the room to be heated up quickly. The display of the wall thermostat shows the countdown to the end of the rapid heating program. In addition, the wall thermostat supports individual temperature sequences with up to 13 changes per day in 3 or 6 adjustable heating profiles (3x heating/3x cooling).
The installation of the Homematic IP wall thermostat is easy to do. Thanks to the power supply with two AAA batteries and the radio communication, the wall thermostat can be placed freely in the room. For this purpose, suitable screws and dowels as well as a set of double-sided adhesive tape are included. If the wall thermostat is to be placed on an existing flush-mounted box, the appropriate mounting holes are provided in the mounting frame. Integration in multiple frames from other manufacturers is also possible.
Further product information is available at www.homematic-ip.com. A detailed user manual for the Homematic IP system can be found in the download area.
- Measures set and actual temperature as well as humidity. In addition, time-controlled regulation of the room temperature is possible in conjunction with Homematic IP radiator thermostats, Homematic IP floor heating actuators or Homematic IP switchable sockets.
- Has an illuminated display and can be placed anywhere in the room thanks to wireless communication.
- Convenient installation possible via double-sided adhesive tape, with screws and dowels or directly on a flush-mounted box.
- Easy integration into existing switch series of leading manufacturers: Berker, GIRA, Merten, JUNG and ELSO.
- One of the following solutions is required for operation: stand-alone (without access point or central unit in combination with a floor heating actuator; configuration directly on the wall thermostat); Homematic IP access point with free smartphone app and toll-free cloud service; CCU2/CCU3 central unit with local WebUI user interface; third-party partner solutions.
|Voltage :||2x 1.5 V LR03/Micro/AAA|
|Protection class :||IP 20|
|Ambient temperature :||0 to 35 °C|
|Radio frequency band :||868.0-868.6 MHz / 869.4-869.65 MHz|
|Radio free-field range :||250 m|
|Scope of delivery:||Homematic IP wall thermostat with humidity sensor, exchangeable frame and mounting plate, mounting material (screws, dowels and adhesive strips), 1.5 V LR03/Micro/AAA batteries (2x), operating instructions|
|Dimensions:||55 x 55 x 23.5 mm without frame; 86 x 86 x 25 mm with frame|
Scope of delivery
Homematic IP wall thermostat with humidity sensor, exchangeable frame and mounting plate, mounting material (screws, dowels and adhesive strips), 1.5 V LR03/Micro/AAA batteries (2x), operating instructions