Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Important info about the delivery time
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Other type designation: HmIP-FALMOT-C12
Homematic IP floor heating actuator - 12-fold, motorized #153621A0
The Homematic IP floor heating actuator enables stepless control of floor heating in combination with up to 12 motorized actuators, providing convenient and energy-efficient control of the room climate.
While thermal actuators only allow the opening and closing of heating circuit valves, the combination of underfloor heating actuator and motorized actuators (HmIP-VDMOT) allows the exact regulation of the required flow rate. This eliminates the need for hydraulic balancing of the individual heating circuits. The low energy consumption of a continuous control also actively helps to save energy, as the power consumption is reduced from the frequently required 3 to 5 watts per heating circuit to around 0.2 watts per heating circuit. The floor heating actuator also ensures efficient utilization of the heating system and precise temperature control even when the heat demand is low. The respective valve position and stroke are automatically detected by the underfloor heating actuator on an easy-to-read, illuminated display. The adaptive control works like an automatic thermal adjustment. The actuator is suitable for all types of water-based floor heating systems and allows individual temperature profiles with up to 13 changes per day in 6 adjustable heating profiles (3x heating/3x cooling). Thanks to tool-free installation and reverse polarity protected plug-in connections, installation is extremely easy.
Further product information is available at www.homematic-ip.com. A detailed user manual for the Homematic IP system can be found in the download area.
- Stepless and energy-efficient control of all types of water-based floor heating in combination with up to 12 motorized actuators for convenient control of the room climate.
- Instead of using thermal actuators (open/close), the combination of floor heating actuator and motorized actuators (HmIP-VDMOT) enables continuous, steady control of the floor heating - eliminating the need for hydraulic balancing of the individual heating circuits.
- Fast commissioning thanks to tool-free installation via reverse polarity protected plug-in connections and click locks of the actuators.
- Individual temperature profiles with up to 13 changes per day in 6 adjustable heating profiles (3x heating/3x cooling).
- One of the following solutions is required for operation: stand-alone (without access point or central unit in combination with a wall thermostat); Homematic IP access point with free smartphone app and toll-free cloud service; central unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI; third-party partner solutions.
+49 9282 48731-15
... of goods in stock. Orders placed before 14:00 are usually shipped the same day.
Questions about the article
|Voltage :||Optional operation at 230 V/50 Hz or 24 VDC/SELV|
|Max. Number of heating circuits :||12|
|Protection class :||IP 20|
|Ambient temperature :||0° C to 50° C|
|Radio frequency band :||868.0-868.6 MHz / 869.4-869.65 MHz|
|Radio free-field range :||320 m|
|Scope of delivery:||Homematic IP floor heating actuator - 12-fold, motorized, power cable, mounting material (2x screws, 2x dowels), operating instructions|
|Dimensions:||242 x 85 x 52 mm|
Scope of delivery
Homematic IP floor heating actuator - 12-fold, motorized, power cable, mounting material (2x screws, 2x dowels), operating instructions