Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Important info about the delivery time
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Other type designation: ESB1
Inrush current limiter #130366
The inrush current limiter from eQ-3 reliably protects switch actuators and switches from wear and tear by limiting the inrush current. Electrical consumers usually require significantly more current at the moment of switch-on than during later operation. This high current can lead to high temperatures at the contacts of switches, pushbuttons and relays and, in the worst case, to welding of the contact surfaces. With the eQ-3 inrush current limiter, the inrush current is reduced and thus the service life of switch actuators, switches, pushbuttons as well as the connected consumer is significantly extended. Due to its compact dimensions, it fits comfortably in flush-mounted boxes, where it can be connected in series between the switch or actuator output and the consumer. The eQ-3 inrush current limiter can be used for loads up to 200 VA and is protected against overload by a built-in fuse. The inrush current limiter is ideal for wear protection of Homematic IP switch actuators in conjunction with LED lights, shutter actuators and other loads.
- Reduces potentially occurring high inrush currents via an integrated NTC resistor, which can occur when using modern LED light bulbs or other electrical consumers.
- Effective wear protection of the contacts of switch actuators, switches and pushbuttons.
- The inrush current limiter is suitable for loads up to 200 VA and can extend the life of conventional incandescent lamps many times over.
- The compact design allows flexible mounting in a flush-mounted box or the canopy.
- The inrush current limiter is not suitable for fast periodic switching - there should be at least 30 seconds pause between switching.
|Voltage :||230 V AC / 50 Hz|
|Peak inrush current :||90 A/1 ms|
|Last :||max. 200 VA|
|Installation :||only in switch boxes (device boxes) according to DIN 49073-1 or junction boxes (surface boxes) according to DIN 60670-1|
|Protection class :||IP 20|
|Ambient temperature :||+5 °C ... +35 °C|
|Scope of delivery:||Power-on current limiter, operating instructions in DE and EN|
|Dimensions:||30 x 10 x 30 mm|
Scope of delivery
Power-on current limiter, operating instructions in DE and EN