Delivery time 201 - 204 Working days
Important info about the delivery time specification
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Leave your email address and stay informed about this article.
Wind sensor without heating
Wind sensors are used for control, regulation in home automation and building automation as well as for weather stations. The wind sensor generates 2 pulses per second per m/s (other pulse numbers are also possible).
- Painting gray
- All ball bearings and screws are made of stainless steel
- The characteristic curve is linear
- Measuring range: 0...50 m/s
- Starting speed: approx. 1 m/s
- Max. Wind load: 50 m/s
- Output: Reedsensor 2 pulses per second each 1 m/s
- Cable connection: 3 m - 2 x 0.5 mm²
- Total height: 110 mm
- Cup cross diameter: 120 mm
- Protection class: IP 65
- In base plate thread M6
Care should be taken to ensure that all 3 wind transmitter shells are in perfect condition. Broken shells must be replaced.
|Connection line :||3 m - 2 x 0,5 mm²|
|Scope of delivery:||Wind sensor|
Scope of delivery